Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shiver Me Timbers

Ahoy me mateys... my school has a pirates them today, so I went on the hunt for something piratey... The below is what I came up with. The entire outfit is ridiculously cheap. The textures on the outfit aren't the greatest, BUT the whole package together comes out really cute. I hope you guys like! 
Xoxo,
Spring
P.s. I wanted to mention that if anyone has a request of an outfit I put together and blog, please feel free to drop me a note. I'm bored a lot... and yeah... :D



Hair: Magika [Hair] Anywhere **unrigged mesh and super adorable!**

Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue-Green **I know you can't see the eyes all that well, but trust me... go to the store and check them out!**

Pirates Costume (includes everything seen except sneaker...): [SP] Fashion Me Pirate
Marketplace **whole outfit is only 75L!**

Please note that this outfit is not going to work with tot shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment